- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- The TTAB is an administrative body at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office that has jurisdiction over:
For more information on the TTAB, try this link.
- Appeals from a trademark examining attorney's refusal to register a trademark;
- Opposition proceedings filed during the publication of a trademark application; and
- Petitions to cancel an existing trademark registration.
© 1999- 2019 Smith and Hopen, P.A.
SMITH & HOPEN® and logo are federally registered trademarks.